The top ten LinkedIn buzzwords for 2013 are responsible, strategic, creative, effective, patient, expert, organizational, driven, innovative, and, analytical. If you are a teaching professional looking for an easy way to keep your student primates occupied for, oh, two classroom hours, here is a great make busy lesson plan you can copy and claim as your own to impress your fece brain’d employment equity hire teaching supervisor.
Have your class each construct a sentence that uses one of these words. Have the class mark each others work. Give one mark for each sentence (ten marks), and bonus marks for name (three marks), spelling (three marks), trans-gendered (two marks), and fatherless bastards (two marks). That gives a total of twenty marks. Asians are marked out of twenty-five, whites out of twenty, and victims of the lingering legacy of slavery in Africa are marked out of fifteen. Extra dumb N-people are out of ten.
The correct answers are:
1) Mayor Ford is responsible for inducing neurosis in progressives who pay attention to the CBC.
2) Mayor Ford has a strategic vision that does not include Toronto becoming a socialist shit hole like Chicago.
3) The main stream media is creative in bullying Mayor Ford.
4) Government is effective at nothing.
5) Mayor Ford is patient in his relations with media perverts who lurk around in public parks.
6) Red Star journalists are expert at nothing.
7) The organizational double speak that is spewing out from the media is cover for increased taxes.
8. The socialists are driven by their irrational hatred for Mayor Ford.
9) Saul Alinsky was innovative in developing methods to destroy civilization.
10) An analytical person would send progressives to the guillotine.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this. I care. I care because I am responsible, strategic, creative, effective, patient, expert, organizational, driven, innovative, and, analytical