This Is What Happens When Cher Spawns

chastity-bono

If you had never watched wrestling in your life, and I asked you to describe what you think a Mexican wrestler looks like, I guarantee that 97% of my constituents would describe the chupacabra on the right. Unfortunately, the other 3% would describe the woman on the left. Which would bring me to the conclusion that although the majority of Mitchievillians are tuned-in and bright, the other 3% are functioning idiots.

It’s okay for me to say that, the 3% can’t read this anyway.

8 Responses to “This Is What Happens When Cher Spawns”

  1. dmorris Says:

    Oh,I see. Got this figured out now.

    Sonny and Cher’s little girl wants a sex change operation so she/he can get it on with that pretty young thing on the left, Chastity being NO lesbian!

    I might do the same myself, for the right woman, but, fortunately, I’m already male, so don’t need any extra parts added.

    As for the Mexican wrestler, she ought to grow a ’stache, for a bit more of the “authentic” look.

  2. Andy Says:

    Is it my imagination, or does Chaz get uglier with each passing day?

    I swear, he/she/it looks like my great-uncle, Ralph. Except that Ralph has bigger tits, and his boots aren’t nice and shiny. (He never married, btw)

    Who wants to bet that Chastity is seizing on his/her great opportunity to be known as “the world’s strangest human” now that Michael Jackson has bit the weenie?

  3. dmorris Says:

    “the world’s strangest human”

    You may have something there,Andy.

  4. mare Says:

    Okay, so now she’ll be a fat, ugly MAN. Now what? How does it make your life better? When you’re that fat, diabetes and high blood pressure effect your ability to have a…how should I say this…a sustainable, engorged wee wee.

    This will be an expensive experiment that will inevitably lead to frustration and tears (and of course the nasty finger pointing and accusations).

    And if the woman pictured is her “partner” I will bet any amount that she was abused in some form as a child. No attractive normal woman wants a “life partner” that was a former fat, disgusting pig who is now a fat, disgusting male pig.

    (but I mean that in a nice way)

  5. The Mayor Says:

    Does anyone ever feel like Mare is actually The Mayor?

    Sometime’s even I do.

  6. Carin Says:

    So … Chaz’s girlfriend is straight? I need someone to explain this to me.

    Wait. Nevermind. I don’t want to know.

    Female, male … I really don’t see how this surgery is improving anything.

  7. cudgel Says:

    They musta’ forgot to remove Chaz’s tits, those floppers should be man boobs not old lady boobs.

  8. kate Says:

    The late Sony Bono must be rolling over in his grave about right now. Too bad he didn’t live to see his daughter uh, son’s accomplishments. Sony would have been so proud, NOT.

Leave a Reply

Protected by WP Anti Spam